CACAO AFTER CARE
Thank you for choosing your CACAO EXPERIENCE with Cara Bianca
HOLISTIC TREATMENT AFTER CARE
Cacao has a truly wonderful way of helping you connecting deeper to your self and life in many ways, for some this subtle process can last 48 hours to two weeks, throughout this time, transformation, release and realignment is taking place, carry on with your daily routine, but also allow some time daily to rest and reflect. The best way to support this process is to just accept, open, receive and be patient and compassionate with your self and your experience. It is advisable you have a conscious nurturing diet, embodied movement and practice, time in nature, Epsom salt baths, bodywork, rest and stillness.
Pay attention to your dreams.
Cacao is a powerful diuretic and transformational aid so it is very important to keep well hydrated for 48 hours after the event - this increased fluidic flow supports the energetic and physical purification process.
Very occasionally, there may be an experience of headache/nausea, which is often an indicator of some resistance and/or strong healing and clearing.
If cacao is ingested after 4pm on the rare occasion, sleep may be disturbed. Cacao is a Yang Plant Spirit and is Not meant to be consumed daily for long periods of time, ensure you have a break
We look forward to sharing with you again soon!
Much Love and Blessings, Cara
FURTHER AFTERCARE ADVICE - Post Healing Treatments
Drink plenty of water for 24 hours.
Eat light healthy fresh meals.
Avoid operating heavy machinery.
Avoid alcohol and intoxicants.
Take this time to rest and relax.
Have an early night if possible.
Temporary Healing reactions post treatment (12-48hours)
After holistic treatments some people feel energised, up-lifted and relaxed.
Most feel more centred, and in balance. Others feel very tired immediately afterwards.
You may also experience: Mild/dull headache or Thirst (check you are hydrated, increase your fluid intake).
Low mood, feeling a little down. Tiredness, lethargy (take time out to rest up a little)
A need to urinate/go to the toilet more frequently (detoxing).
Mild nausea. Pain at the site of injuries/wounds (even old ones).
If you do have any mild reactions this is a sign that Holistic Therapy is having a detoxifying and healing effect. This is a temporary phase, positive benefits then follow. It is best to see any temporary discomfort as a sign that healing is taking place, and is known as a ‘Healing Crisis’.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE A TREATMENT?
Please discuss your needs with your therapist.
A course of sessions are recommended for people who want to cleanse old energy (chronic conditions). The longer a condition has existed, the longer it can take before lasting results can be felt. However, one session can be very beneficial. Holistic Therapy can be used as little or often as preferred, from once per week, fortnight or even monthly, every little helps with your wellbeing and relaxation. Once balance has been achieved receiving regular 'maintenance' treatments is highly recommended.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN DURING A HEALING EXPERIENCE?
Some common shared experiences during a treatment
- A feeling of energy moving in or around the body.
- Relaxation and wellbeing.
- Warmth, coolness or tingling in areas of the body.
- Removal of pain in an area (this can be during or after for some people).
- Floating feelings
- Seeing colours
- Seeing symbols or visions during your treatment especially if you 'drift off'
- Drifting off into relaxation or meditation state, or falling asleep.
- A feeling of ‘oneness’.
- Greater Spiritual awareness /expanded consciousness
- Increased Prana / Energy in your energy field
As part of aftercare and to enhance healing potential the following may be recommended for home use:
- affirmations and gratitude - pick an affirmation and repeat regularly
- journaling: Write about your healing experience to process it better
- Sharing - share your healing experiences with others
- Yoga, Qigong or stretching will help improve your healing experience
- Breathwork, Pranayama, mantra chanting or toning will help your healing journey
All of these activities are great for dealing with the mind and emotions
PHYSIO / YOGA STRETCHES – Good for helping ease physical conditions
DIET – Avoid intoxicants such as meat, fish, eggs, dairy. Also avoid alcohol, drugs and tobacco
BACH FLOWER - CHAKRA REMEDY – excellent to help with issues of all kinds, similar to homeopathy
CRYSTALS - may be recommended for client's to use at home. They can be carried around, held during relaxation or healing meditations or worn as a pendant or bracelet
ABOUT YOUR HENNA ARTIST
Cara has over 20 years experience as a Henna Artist of many different henna styles, from cultural to contemporary designs.
- FULLY INSURED HENNA ARTIST
- DBS CHECKED
- FULL RISK ASSESSMENT AND PRODUCT COSHH SHEETS
- ALL HENNA PASTES AND SKIN DYES ARE LAB TESTED
- CARA ALSO OFFERS HENNA ART TRAINING AND IS A HENNA EDUCATOR AND TEACHER AT COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES, CARA HAS ALSO WORKED AS A HENNA PROVIDER FOR THE NHS, PRIVATE AND CORPORATE BOOKINGS FOR BOOTS THE CHEMISTS AND MANY MORE HIGH PROFILE CONTRACTS
- CARA IS A DERMATALOGICA TRAINED SKIN SPECIALIST BEAUTY THERAPIST AND HOLISTIC THERAPIST
YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS
Terms & Conditions FOR HEALING BOOKINGS By booking and attending a treatment, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
YOU AGREE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE YOU WILL HAVE A FREE PATCH TEST BEFORE YOU HAVEA HEALING TREATMENT IF IT INCLUDES A TOPICAL SKIN APPLICATION
THIS FREE PATCH TEST IS OFFERED TO EVERY CLIENT
YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS WHICH ARE CLEARLY LISTED UPON REQUEST
IF REQUIRED YOU HAVE OBTAINED YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL'S GO AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNDER THEIR CARE FOR ANY MEDICAL ISSUE BEFORE YOU HAVE A TREATMENT
IF UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE YOU HAVE YOUR PARENTS OR CARERS PERMISSION TO HAVEA TREATMENT
Cancellation Policy When you book in for Henna:
- this time/treatment is now mutually agreed, and is a confirmed booking
- Make any cancellations WITHIN 24 HOURS by telephone, email or text (the client will not be charged).
- CANCEL LESS THAN 24 hours YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO PAY THE FULL COST WITHIN 14 DAYS
- Cancellation fees may be waived at the therapist’s discretion.
- If the therapist, due to illness or emergency is unable to carry out your treatment, you will be notified as soon as possible, and an alternative appointment time will be made as close as possible to the original appointment time.
Payment Payment expected by the end of the treatment by:
- Cash in UK pounds
- Bank transfer
Bank transfers and paypal accepted if cleared on the day of treatment, and before the treatment.
Parties, discounted packages and experiences must be paid for in advance.
Client Commitment - For HENNA BOOKINGS clients you will be asked to read a contra-indication sheet or asked to complete and sign a consultation form prior to your treatment
Privacy - By signing any forms or consultation form you give permission to your therapist to hold records on you and your treatments. All details are private and confidential between the client and the therapist. Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
Therapist commitment - To work to the best of my ability for every client, and maintain professional working practices, including abiding by ethical policies of professional bodies. ALL Therapies are personalised for each client’s individual needs to give maximum benefit. Your treatment is completely confidential. All information is kept securely on file.
- Always consult your GP or a healthcare professional for medical attention and advice if you have any doubts BEFORE you have A HEALING THERAPY . Your Therapist is not a qualified medical practitioner. If in doubt visit a doctor.