NATURAL HENNA AFTER CARE
- Leave paste on skin for 6-16 hours for totally natural organic Mehendi paste. For regular henna paste 4-8 hours
- Apply glaze (sugar/lemon) cover design to protect
- Avoid water
- Caution Henna can stain ANYTHING!
- To remove: Scrape off dried henna over sink
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE FOR DARKNESS OF COLOUR OR STAIN DURATION
THIS WILL VARY INDIVIDUALLY DEPENDING ON YOUR SKIN TYPE AND CARE
SKIN DYE PASTES: BLACK AND BURGUNDY - PPD FREE!
- Leave on skin till dry
- flake off immediately
- Your skin will be stained immediately
- Avoid water
- Design will last less time as it only dyes very top layer
I OFFER FREE PATCH TESTS
FULL INGREDIENT LISTINGS AVAILABLE
ALL CONES ARE LAB TESTED AND SAFE
- Any one not requiring a longer term stain (up to 4-6 weeks)
- Blood or immune disorders
- Under 3 years of age
- Pregnant and Breast feeding women
Terms & Conditions FOR HENNA BOOKINGS By booking and attending a treatment, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy When you book in for Henna:
- this time/treatment is now mutually agreed, and is a confirmed booking
- Make any cancellations WITHIN 24 HOURS by telephone, email or text (the client will not be charged).
- CANCEL LESS THAN 24 hours YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO PAY THE FULL COST WITHIN 14 DAYS
- Cancellation fees may be waived at the therapist’s discretion.
- If the therapist, due to illness or emergency is unable to carry out your treatment, you will be notified as soon as possible, and an alternative appointment time will be made as close as possible to the original appointment time.
Payment Payment expected by the end of the treatment by:
- Cash in UK pounds
- Bank transfer
- Paypal www.paypal/caraamirah
Bank transfers and paypal accepted if cleared on the day of treatment, and before the treatment.
Parties, discounted packages and experiences must be paid for in advance.
Client Commitment - For HENNA BOOKINGS clients you will be asked to read a contra-indication sheet or asked to complete and sign a consultation form prior to henna treatment. Clients are asked to complete the consultation form honestly or to let the therapist know if they have ANY CONTRAINDICATIONS listed VERBALLY or WRITTEN before henna application.
You agree you have been offered a FREE PATCH TEST, and it is YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITY to have a PATCH TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE HENNA APPLICATION, IF YOU DO NOT, YOUR THERAPIST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ADVERSE REACTIONS. If you bring a design, it is you the client that is liable for COPYRIGHT and not the therapist, you agree to pay any copyright fees related to your design before it is used. You are aware Henna art is freestyle artistry and all designs may have differences within them as each design is unique with no two designs ever being the same.
Privacy - By signing any forms or consultation form you give permission to your therapist to hold records on you and your treatments. All details are private and confidential between the client and the therapist. Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
Therapist commitment - To provide fresh, natural henna for each booking to the best of my ability. To work to the best of my artistic ability for every client, and maintain professional working practices, including abiding by ethical policies of professional bodies. ALL Therapies are personalised for each client’s individual needs to give maximum benefit. Your treatment is completely confidential. All information is kept securely on file.
- Henna is a NATURAL STAIN, there are NO GUARANTEE as to the darkness, or steadfastness of the design due to the nature of the work, there are no refunds or part refunds offered to clients.
- Always consult your GP or a healthcare professional for medical attention and advice if you have any doubts BEFORE you have HENNA ART. Your Therapist is not a qualified medical practitioner. If in doubt visit a doctor.
- HENNA ORACLE BOOKINGS: All use of divinatory and oracle cards are for entertainment purposes only.